Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

All in the Family

Woodydel

The family that tractors together stays together,Nice family picture,good looking machine,Time sure flys when your haveing fun.Have a good one woody. Ron B

I was looking around for an old AC Homelite photo and found this picture and another but one here is enough. This is 12 years ago, my son Keith driving (now a NY City fireman)with my wife Lorraine behind him and other relatives that day. The Homelite wasn't red then but the faded paint is evident. Notice the looks of approval for the Homelite. hahaha...Woody http://image.photoloft.com/opx-bin/OpxFIDISA.dll?src=/PhotoLoft/Asset18/2002/02/23/9026/9026371_0_6177.fpx,0,0,1,1,504,512,FFFFFF

JoeJ, thats about all I got this time of the year, 40 below in the morning, 10 above by noon in our 6 min/day returning sunshine. MPH

MPH, hehehe, Would ya kindly keep it up there? I guess I'm one of the few in here that finds no fun in plowing that white stuff anymore. JoeJ

Hi Woody, my parents just bought a digital camera today. I will share some awesome photos of the go-cart I built for my niece. Now I can list and show the parts ai want to. Thank You for the help.

Here's my niece Stephanie today doing what she loves best when she sleeps over....Woody Click Here for Another Picture Click Picture for Alternate Picture

Frank, I find myself looking for Woody's and a bunch others posts when I come in. But watch that guy up in Alaska, he talks about cold and snow!!! hehehe JoeJ