Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
LanceR

L10 Loader wheel spacers and weight box

LanceR

what is the correct size on the wheel spacers for the L-10 loader to mate to a b-110? I managed to acquire one of these rare treasures awhile back, however it did not include the wheel spacers? Also does anyone have a decent picture of both the wheel spacers and weight box for the rear?

Would the post listed below work?

http://simpletractors.com/club2/classDetail.asp?id=35261

huffy
quote:Originally posted by LanceR

does anyone have a decent picture of both the wheel spacers and weight box for the rear?

id="quote">
id="quote">These are the spacers:

spacers.jpg

Here's a pic of them on the tractor. You can see that they're just long enough to allow the tires to clear the loader subframe:

on tractor.jpg

Here's a pic of the weight box. It's basically just a metal box that bolts to the loader subframe, which you fill with sand or dirt or anything to add weight. A removable suitcase weight system like Greg's setup is better, imo. It's much easier to remove if you want to use a rear attachment.

weight box.jpg

spacers.jpg.fa92900a0d9dd5bfb86c4cc68b9a7ced.jpg

57e062e8f3a20_ontractor.jpg.157532e0f42c56dbdb820ec0b78cedf2.jpg

57e062e911191_weightbox.jpg.5df029257dc7e60be473334117ea5c67.jpg

LanceR

Thanks for your assistance. As always this site is truly the best when it comes to help for these little tractors^.

When you say “the wheel spacers are 3'' Do you mean the distance of the pipe between the two plates, one for the axle hub and one for the rim of the tire hub is 3''? If so what is the overall length including the hub for the axel and rim plate? A picture with a measuring tape sure would be nice for the overall length.

I tried to make a set of wheel extenders and they seemed to work, but I was not sure about the over all length and if you don't mind a little wobblesm00. My welds are not the best and keeping the pipe straight and centered was a challenge.