Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

2017 Simplicity Legacy XL

rs07

Tried to upload a pic of the 2017 Legacy XL here, but not able to do so. Saw info on it. Some of the specs are 31hp Briggs Vanguard Big Block and 33 hp Briggs Vanguard Big Block EFI engine, 52" fabricated mower deck or 61" fabricated "drive over" deck, new styled loader, hood has a scoop on it with the new Simplicity badging used on the other current Simplicity tractors, new styled dash, but seat deck still the same. LED headlights, 3 pt hitch and PTO are now a dealer installed option only to get the price down a little. A 2WD model is back as well as a 4WD model. All older implements will fit! Sorry for no pic, but as soon as I figure it out, I'll upload it.

Interesting but if its going to cost 15-16K it should have the rear PTO and 3pt standard, at least if its to compete with Deere and Kubota.

quote:Originally posted by Chris727

Interesting but if its going to cost 15-16K it should have the rear PTO and 3pt standard, at least if its to compete with Deere and Kubota.

id="quote">
id="quote">Is the cost that high without it? If so that's going to be a big problem. I'm really surprised they did a Refresh on the same old tractor. Their sales must have remained strong enough to justify it.

Robert, Are any of these pics of the 2017 Legacy? I got them from the Simplicity web site. First two pics from the "Leagacy" page. The others from the home page.

Legacy2017_1.jpg

Legacy2017_2.jpg

Legacy2017_3a.JPG

Legacy2017_4a.JPG

Legacy2017_5a.JPG

Legacy2017_1.jpg.61c17cbe84f08a5f24791de02b21d2f8.jpg

Legacy2017_2.jpg.59f0c97c3378dfee9dfa1a510ebcc0ba.jpg

Legacy2017_3a.JPG.6cdd95ffaeff255f7626bc7fa3eab29a.JPG

Legacy2017_4a.JPG.4ab4ac0a47bd6ee8a6daafc3fc5c0e8f.JPG

Legacy2017_5a.JPG.9836412d71d14e0fabc1431ba3cd084a.JPG

quote:Originally posted by PhanDad

Robert, Are any of these pics of the 2017 Legacy? I got them from the Simplicity web site. First two pics from the "Leagacy" page. The others from the home page.

Legacy2017_1.jpg

Legacy2017_2.jpg

Legacy2017_3a.JPG

Legacy2017_4a.JPG

Legacy2017_5a.JPG

id="quote">
id="quote">The top two pictures are the Legacy XL.