Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New additions to the family (not tractors)

rokon2813

Western Style !!Had a wedding on Sunday.Our son David, His new wife Shannon, his 2 kids (ours) Vinny and Willo, and her 2 kids Kaili and Aidan.

DavShan4kids.jpg

Western Style wedding cake.... Hey, if I can build a tractor, I can build a cake...

cakecutting.jpg

As soon as the boys could, they "changed" clothes. What better way western style than with a Buck knife.

shirts.jpg

And of course, Vinny had to be like Dad

shirtvinny.jpg

Edited by rokon2813

Exercising their right to bare arms! I have a strong dislike for sleeves myself. Looks like a real nice shindig, even a fine vintage truck for the photos. Cake looked quite nice, what flavor?

quote:Originally posted by GregB

Congrats Dan !Good thing they were not rented Tuxes huh ?I seem to remember that this is not your first cake either , was it?

id="quote">
id="quote">Not my first "rodeo" :o) 3rd wedding cake and countless others.Might be the last wedding cake, don't have the patience anymore. I'll still do the kids character cakes. Have to see if I can find some old pictures to take pictures of. Most of my cakes were before internet and digital camera's, at least in my world.Flavor; Chocolate Fudge on the bottom, white on top, and the horseshoes were milk chocolate. Frosting is Buttercream.

Congrats, as well. Nice looking family. Obviously, you are a multi talented guy!

Sure am sorry I missed the cake-it must have tasted fantastic!