Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

SNOW

MPH

My son called me from Norfok Va yeasterday about 5 am all excited it was snowing on him, anybody get to play???oh, I mean put up with cleannin the drive..MPH

Supposed to get up to 7 inches or so here tomorrow night and Saturday with driving winds. Hope they are wrong, I have to go pick up a truckload of Simplicity /AC stuff and go to a sale Saturday......

MPH, We got around 8 to 10 inches here in Indiana. 'course I'm in a foul mood... tractor won't run and snow thrower still needs some parts... Steve

Sam, You must be in the same band we are (West of Madison,WI). Got an email warning from my local weather server saying we're supposed to get 6" tomorrow nite and Saturday. We're just about bare here again. Paul

We had the 2nd worst storm of the season here in South Jersey yesterday morning. A full 1/2" and it stayed and stayed until the afternoon.

Paul, The ground is bare here too ( west central Illinois- MOLINE/ Rock Island)and I've been taking advantage of it by splitting and moving some more firewood in case it doesn't melt off right away this time around. Just heard now that it 8- 10 " expected here. I better fill my gas cans tomorrow.

No snow here in eastern Maryland. We can't even find rain! It looks like another dry year is approaching, which is an unusual but growing trend for us. Makes you think twice about putting in a garden. We would need the snow melt from MPH's area to get our water level back to what it should be. Mmmmmmm...... maybe a good reason to move? Ben

I'm glad we haven't had any snow but E. Tennessee sure could use some rain. We've been dry for the past 2 years or so. It's getting had to find the lakes. They're down to river bottoms. Roy