Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

auction gold mine 50 yr AC dealer

PGL

Quite an accumulation of a lawn and garden dealer. At first glance I thought I saw Ohio and would be doing some phone bids, but Ontario, wow, import duties would make that unfeasible.

Since most of the items were made in the US there should not be any duty taking them back per NAFTA but you might want to check out if interested in any items.

9 hours ago, Chris727 said:

Would really love to go through the bins of parts but its a 13 hr drive one way.

Know what you mean Chris I'm a little closer but still a good drive, maybe Dave could check things out for you , should be about his back yard LOL.

Lloyd; that auction is still about 2 hrs. east of me if there are no traffic issues. Think I will keep my money in the bank for Florida in March.

• 2 weeks later...

My son and I went to this auction.

He had a ton of literature,some signs, and about 20 tractors(3  running, the rest not - you bought as is where is, a real shame)

4 wagons loaded with miscellaneous parts, tires and etc.

This is a list of some prices

'65 Simplicity 707 3 spd with deck - $150,    '66 Simp 2012 no deck - $225

'73 AC 314 3spd vari,deck,wts - $250,          '65 AC B112  no deck vari - $275

'68 AC B110 no deck 3spd - $175                 '63 AC B10 3spd 42"deck - $175

'63 AC B10 3spd no deck - $150                   '68AC B110 3spd 42' deck - $250

'65 AC B112 hyd lift,wts no deck - $275        '72 AC 610 deck  - $200

'68 AC B112 no deck - $175                         '87 DA Vanguard 12hp frt deck - $275

'65 AC Big Ten hyd lift,42" deck running - $375    '87 DA Vanguard 10hp frt deck - $200

'88 DA 5215 3pt,540PTO 4wd 700hrs -$3600 '88 DA 1920 48"deck,turbo,lg 2wheel bagger - $700  Both Running

32"-36"- 42"snoblowers -$10-25,  32" rototiller - $15,  40" revitalizer (not sure if frt hitch was there) - $80

Set of Ag tires and rims  frt and backs - $250     4 lg metal AC signs rusted very poor paint - $50

Terra tiger not running, all tires flat - $1000        AC 712 hydro, nice homemade cab, frt snoblower ( needed valves)not running - $850

New AC bucket(looked like it was for AC 720) but toally rusted on one end as if sat on ground for years,new hydraulic loader cylinder and snow kit for bucket - $100

Old Esso gas pump with glass globe - $5

All of the tractors and accessories looked as if they had sat outside for many years. Rusted and pitted from the weather.

I did buy somethings - AC 54" 720 cultivator(also rusted but original tires and extra set of sweeps,2 AC 720 seats,some rear brackets, turbo,wheel wts,

2 Kohler winter anti-icing kits new in boxes(stated for Magnum M20, but I think for KT engines and case of type F trans fluid. All for $275

I took some pictures but having trouble down loading. Take care Bob.

I was tempted to put in a few bids, but freight into the US was too pricey.  What did the AC lighted L&G sign fetch?  

What did the grease fitting rack sell for? There was also an HB-212 with no hood in some of the pictures, looked clean.  Those hydrolift tractors were cheap enough.

I did not see the AC lighted L&G sign sell,we left before sign, manuals and literature sold.

As for the HB212, I did not see one but there was a B112 with no hood that sold for parts.

Did not see the grease fittings rack.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:27 PM, AC_TOY_BOY said:

I did not see the AC lighted L&G sign sell,we left before sign, manuals and literature sold.

As for the HB212, I did not see one but there was a B112 with no hood that sold for parts.

Did not see the grease fittings rack.

Thank you for the update.