Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Old faithful is loseing her power.

hurleyii

Well I've been or was getting parts ready for my Kohler V twin swap . I can't find an engine for a decent price though. I also still need a couple things I think. Not sure the complete list of needs and I sure don't know how to use this sight now . Is there a way to use the original or a PC version instead of this cell phone version I see? 

6 minutes ago, hurleyii said:

Well I've been or was getting parts ready for my Kohler V twin swap . I can't find an engine for a decent price though. I also still need a couple things I think. Not sure the complete list of needs and I sure don't know how to use this sight now . Is there a way to use the original or a PC version instead of this cell phone version I see? 

This IS the site, as it is today.  Unless you are using a phone or a tablet, you are seeing the PC version.   The forums are the same (except there's no separate archives now), and the search is far more powerful and flexible than the old one...

Well yes I never ever use my PC it's just a coaster for drinks now days. 

Lol I suppose I will have to Lear to get used to this. I don't like change hence the old tractor issue my wife says I have!.lol. 😁 Well my smiley face works there's a plus !! 

You can use the PC version of this site on your phone...Not sure about iPhone, but on android, if you're using chrome, go to the menu (three dots on Upper RH screen) and then check the box that says request Desktop version (or similar)...From the little bit I've browsed the forums on a phone or tablet though, the resizing feature is a bonus, and it won't be any different searching from the PC version vs the mobile version.  

Also, if you have bookmarks or something saved on the other site, you can still access them at simpletractors.net.