Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My Tractors

mikeman

Wow - nice line up!  

I have 3 and my wife thinks I better not get another one!  ('course I have 3 farm size tractors as well)  All these, and 1 acre of lawn with a house and shed on it.  Gonna sell my '52 WD so I can get a B-112, hopefully can get a loader for it.  Plus I don't have anymore room in the shed, so I gotta sell something.!

18 hours ago, 720nut said:

Nice line up they seem to be growing. LOL thanks for sharing

Yes grew by 2 would have been 3 but it was out of gas.

920 supplied by Josh A few years ago.

9 hours ago, macallis180 said:

Wow - nice line up!  

I have 3 and my wife thinks I better not get another one!  ('course I have 3 farm size tractors as well)  All these, and 1 acre of lawn with a house and shed on it.  Gonna sell my '52 WD so I can get a B-112, hopefully can get a loader for it.  Plus I don't have anymore room in the shed, so I gotta sell something.!

These are the ones that run, have 16 all together wife counted sm00

A local author, Roger Welsch, writes tractor rustoration (sic) books.  In it he advises to NEVER number your tractors (name them), nor line them up where "someone" (if you catch my drift) can see how many you have.  Sprinkle them around the yard, behind sheds, any place that not all of them can be seen at once.  Victory can be declared when that "someone" sighs and says, "I give up! I've lost track of how many you have!" :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hick said:

A local author, Roger Welsch, writes tractor rustoration (sic) books.  In it he advises to NEVER number your tractors (name them), nor line them up where "someone" (if you catch my drift) can see how many you have.  Sprinkle them around the yard, behind sheds, any place that not all of them can be seen at once.  Victory can be declared when that "someone" sighs and says, "I give up! I've lost track of how many you have!" :) 

I have a minor gun collection.  I've found that if they are all black...she has a hard time telling them apart.  The same thing applies!  

• Like 2

LOL! The last time I bought a shotgun, I didn't sneak it in the house.  I got home before she did, and laid it out on the kitchen table.  She came home, glances at the gun, and asked why I had my shotgun out. She didn't realize it was a new one! So, yeah, it works for guns, too!

• Like 1

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Snojetter
    • JAV13037
    • andrew68
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts