Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3410 restore

simple_stan

Tore between selling and restoring.  I have a new in box carb for it, but I don't have time or space to store it.

20161027_173351.jpg

20161027_173404.jpg

Looks like a restoration candidate for someone. Even has the rear lift on it too. Don't blame yourself if you don't have the time or space. Many of us don't.  I had the whole series of 3410 tractors, the 3speed, shuttle, and hydro models. Just let go of the 3 speed a few months ago and it was the nicest of the group. Needed the shed space for a 917H.  Sometimes you just have to prioritize.

8 hours ago, Chris727 said:

Looks like a restoration candidate for someone. Even has the rear lift on it too. Don't blame yourself if you don't have the time or space. Many of us don't.  I had the whole series of 3410 tractors, the 3speed, shuttle, and hydro models. Just let go of the 3 speed a few months ago and it was the nicest of the group. Needed the shed space for a 917H.  Sometimes you just have to prioritize.

I agree as most of us know a lot of time and yes money in a complete restoration, But end result is very satisfying to see that you've brought one back to life to say, that could have went to the (shudder) crusher if you hadn't

Yes indeed, a lot of time and money.  Just got done investing a lot of both in my 917H rebuild.  For me, it was time and money well spent.  Parts for these old tractors are getting harder and harder to find.