Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

tractor show march 2nd

schaefer72

hi there is a tractor show march 2nd in vancouver wa - but where is the question i dont have the address yet - dose anyone know - thanks

Information regarding the March 2nd Lawn & Garden Tractor Show in Vancouver The location is 16 miles North of Vancouver on I-5 thus use exit 16. The directions are as written below. We will have some signs made out of paper plates that will say "L & G" at the corners to help. It is a very easy place to find. The address is 32216 NW 43rd Street As mentioned the exit is # 16 or the La Center exit. If coming from Vancouver, turn left, if coming from Olympia turn right which will head you west on 319th ST. Go about a mile and turn right or N onto 41st AVE. As you start up the hill you will see a sign for a private street 321st. Sign on corner says View Estates. Turn left or west. Go to the end of this road and turn right or north onto 43rd CT. Go about 1/4 mile. The road ends at the driveway for the show. Coffee (leaded and unleaded) are planned along with soft drinks. Kitty bucket on your honor. We plan to have a bulletin board so if you want to display business cards, ads etc you are welcome to do so. We have not planned a swap table but maybe next year. A book salesperson has been invited but as of writing no confirmation. Paint salesperson will not be present due to his birthday party planned by his wife. However, he has agreed to supply literature for our table. Other presentations are being pursued. There is no loading ramp available but a tilt trailer will be and can be used to, unload and load equipment. Schedule Arrive and unload if have tractor 9:30 - 10:30 Visit and view tractors 10:00 - 12:00 Lunch (Bring own or Subway etc near 12:00 - 1:30 Presentation (if one) 1:30 - 2:15 Live Demonstrations 2:15 - 3:15 Visit and load 3:15 - 4:30 Drawing for prizes 4:00 Need to be present to win

Kent - thanks i was planning on going for a couple weeks and forgot to get the actual address - you saved me having to make some last minute calling around - see ya and thanks again