Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

My 7117 & 7119

jimmystractor

I just wanted to show you guys what has been going on at the homestead! Back around August, I had no tractors...things have changed a bit. I got bit by the bug! Thanks to all who have helped with questions I have had...I will have plenty more coming I'm sure.

IMG_0361.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0389.JPG

IMG_0396.JPG

IMG_0406.JPG

IMG_0418.JPG

IMG_0420.JPG

Great looking tractors...and kids!  You'll really enjoy the 7117 & 7119.  Lots of power and very smooth running.  Don't think I could part with my 917H.

Nice looking tractors! That 7117 looks real sweet! Don't see too many of them around.

LOVE the Packers wear on the kid!dOd

Edited by fishnwiz

Thanks!  I have since swapped out the manual lift for electric lift on the 7117.  The 7117 is definitely the nicer of the two. It was well cared for.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• simplewrench
    • PhanDad
    • CarlH
    • dragman64
    • BMinor0788
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts