Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Show us your toy collections

720nut

Was on another thread were a few of you posted tot collections and thought it would be nice to see what everyone has.

Here's a few of mine, have more but thought I took up enough space.

Have large Tonka collection

DSCN1058.JPG

DSCN1057.JPG

DSCN1056.JPG

DSCN1055.JPG

DSCN1054.JPG

DSCN1053.JPG

DSCN1052.JPG

Huh thought this might be an interesting topic seeing how it's almost winter but really surprised that no one has responded

My Christmas display from 2011. The Structo cement truck was my present from Santa Clause in 1961, when I was 4. The booklet was written & illustrated by my sister, Marian, the same year. She was 12. The Tonka trucks were presents from Santa in later years. The crawler tractor was like my brother's that we played with for many years. The Tonka & JD originals have been long gone; these are nostalgia replacements from Ebay. (Nostalgia can be expensive; paid $85 for that crawler!) The cement truck is the one I got, and was 50 years old that Christmas, as is that booklet my sister made!! The smaller ornaments are some I have picked up over the years that show my interests. You can't see it here, but the Jeep Pickup has a chunk of coal in the box . . . .

Christmas 2011.jpg

Here is my shelf of toys; it is more than just tractors  Mostly green, but there's an orange one there! Found the 1/16 scale 7060 in a toy store in Rochester, MN, looking for train stuff.  Only time I saw one anywhere. And the 1/64 scale 7045 is also rare.
The miniature bottles are those we have found in our yard. 
BONUS POINTS if you can name the item under the Cat Scraper. ;)
And it would appear I need to have a word with the maid about the lack of recent dusting . . . . Toys.jpg

D10 Allis ,I am absolutely blown away, I've never seen this many lawn tractor toys in one place. The attachments outstanding

1 hour ago, Hick said:

Bill, I'd like to see a clear picture of the Allis belt buckle!
I need to find one! (See my avatar)

Sorry to disappoint Hick--here is a better picture but as you will see

it is not a Allis101_2031.JPG

On 11/20/2016 at 6:40 PM, sandyhillbill said:

Finely figured out a way to tie my toys to this thread--101_2030.JPG215.JPG216.JPG217.JPG219.JPG

Sweeeeet! 

I have an issue with knIves also but mostly bone handle sheath knives though I do have some pockets as well.

Just a very small sample of why I am called fishinwiz ...I guess I could be called Beerwiz because of 35 years of pickn beer advertising....or huntnwiz because of 30 years of collecting old hunting related items....or tractorwiz for collecting tractors....or sheathknivewiz for collecting sheath  knifes  ect...ect..  You get the general idea that I MAY have a lil pickn blood in me! 9_9

Don't forget chainsawiz....for obvious reasons:S Or Lanternwizsm00 or Recurvewiz....Ok thats enough for now!:S

IMG_6670.JPG

IMG_6665.JPG

IMG_6666.JPG

IMG_6669.JPG

IMG_6667.JPG

Edited by fishnwiz

• 2 weeks later...

Mark, awesome collection. Someday If I ever get across the pond would love to see your collections. You charge much of a n admission fee?

• 2 weeks later...