Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

3210V / B-112 / Implements

Jeffreyb

I'm considering traveling to look at what I believe is a 1970 Simplicity 3210V. I have a B-112 and several implements designed for it. I've seen mention on an older thread that a 3210V is similar to a B-110. Does that mean that I should be able to use my existing mower deck, snow blade, etc. with the 3210? Are the hard mounting points spaced the same? Front axle dimensions the same for blower hitch mounting? Anything else to know specifically about the 3210V? Thanks much - Jeff

I have a 3210-V all apart for restoration. Before I took it apart I test fitted a vac unit to it's rear end and it fits fine. According to the numbers on the vac it's a mid-1970's model taken off an Allis tractor but don't know which Allis model it was. Most likely one of the B series. # on the vac is 1690024 003200. I think interchangeability is ok as long as basic year/model between Simplicity & Allis are close. Dick

Jeff, With the possible exception of the mower deck, every other implement should interchange. Some of the 3210s and B-210s used a "double-V" pulley and belt to run the mower deck. They used them for less than two years, I've heard, and then offered a retrofit kit to convert them to single belts... Look closely at the center PTO on the 3210 -- if it has 3 "grooves" in in, two larger ones on the inside and a smaller one on the outside, then you have to use those "double-V" belts... It's a dealer-only item as far as I know... or you could convert the PTO or deck pulleys accordingly... http://www.simpletractors.com/parts/belts/cs_3v.gif