Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Decals for 917H

Can anyone tell me if the decals for a 917H are still available, and where they can be obtained. Also need the plastic aplaqaue for the instrument panel. Thanks for your help. Snowman in Mn.

The dash decal is still avalable from Simplicity part# 1668328 and the console decal part# 1668619 are the same as the ones that A/C used. I just put them on my 912H today As far as hood decals I have not been able to find them anywhere. I just took my hood to a local sign shop that we deal with at work and he said that it would not be a problem to dupilicate them but he hasn't given me a price as of yet. If you want I can see if he can make two sets of them and ship them to you. Email me if you have any Questions. Ron

Check this site, as there are member who can supply decals. I have checked for my 917 from a local dealer who has had decals made for the 917 but he wants about $150 for the hood decals. I have gotten vinyl decals made from a picture for my 712 (local sign shop) that cost about $30 for the hood both sides. Good Luck! Mike S.