Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

32 degrees below zero

JDSnyder

After I plowed out 4 inches of snow last night in 6 degree weather, the mercury plummeted to minus 23 over night. I took a trip over to the next valley today where the thermometer in the car showed 32 below. Here in central Colorado, we haven't had weather anywhere near this cold in 13 years. I was wondering if MPH in Tok, AK sent some frigid air our way?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaaaaaaaaITS 21 above here....MPH Why is it nice to here somebody else is colder, I must be sick. Gotta laugh at my brother in Ft Collins this morning for being colder than me..

I was talking to a friend on the telephone one time and told her it had warmed up 60 degrees in the last week. It was still below freezing!!!

JD, knew I shouldn't have laughed at ya, its 40 below this morning. Oh well, them huskies heading to Nome love it..MPH