Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Kent

Sorry for the slow/lack of progress the last few days

Kent

If you've seen my topic in the Coffee Shop, I think you'll understand.  Though I and my family are safe and untouched by the wildfires, some friends and distant cousins lost everything.  My attention has simply been elsewhere. I've told several people, my feelings this week have been quite similar to those when I was sitting in the command post at Westover AFB on the night of 9/11 and for the next few nights (I had 12 hour night shifts, as the base commander at the time). 

Shocked, numb, searching for more information and damage reports, while wondering what was going to happen next...

This tragedy, though smaller, hit very close to home.

720nut

Kent family friends first we all understand.

May God guide and protect you and yours and anyone involed in this tragedy, are prayers are with you.

Lloyd and Joyce Huff

B-16_IC

At least this came about now that things are mostly up and running instead of in the middle of the transition !  That would have been really rough on you . 

You do what you have to do . I'm sure there are a lot of people close to you needing a helping hand not to mention a shoulder or two . Can't imagine the feeling of losing all possessions so quickly and unexpected. Not to mention the folks who lost loved ones ,  how devistating.