Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
PatRarick

More "truth in advertising"

StinKy
I get a kick out of those buyer ratings ya can look up on the sellers! A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--BEST DEAL I EVER MADE!!!! Good God give me a break!! Probably half of these people are getting shafted on the prices and praising the guy who stuck it to them. Dick

Brent_Baumer
The positive feedback is usually a "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" deal. My wife bought a defective item on ebay awhile back. The seller told her to be patient and he would resolve the problem, unless she left negative feedback then she would be s.o.l. Well, it's been a few weeks now and no replacement item or refund and she is getting ticked. The negative feedback on that guy is about to be unleashed. Unfortunately, the seller will likely respond with an good sounding excuse and lie about the buyer (my wife) and continue to screw people.......Brent

Woodydel
Brent, sometimes you have to blister the guys butt. Make sure you wait for his rebuttal and issue another blistering. On the positive side to be fair. Tuckertire is an excellent Ebay choice. Over the phone and with his emails Jim is honest and actually cares about your problem with anything he sells. Sam by the way is an excellent Ebay seller. My opinion of him came about BEFORE SimpleTractors solidified my thoughts of Sam as a genuinely good individual.. There are other sellers out there that make Ebay almost enjoyable. They are a minority. Even "nice" people develope a nasty Ebay sellers attitude. Almost like you can't get them attitude....Woody

PatRarick
Check this out. No wonder he took pictures in the dark. Pat[A href='http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2007406056']http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2007406056[/a]

JonetteP
I would like to see if anyone else would put there old simplicity against that thing. I would, from our 725 to our rebuilt 7010. Note: I did not list anything bigger because I believe the owner of that tractor would instantly start crying at the sight of a REAL tractor even a 7.25 or 10 hp. I hope we can get him on this site to inform him of the differences of how things are made. Quality does show. Our B-1 allis may look Rough! It is the finest diamond underneath! God bless America.

StinKy
Jonette, my impression of a person who would submit photos of a for sale item taken in near total darkness cant be of sterling character let alone very intelligent. I highly doubt the person is overly concerned about quality. They're only listening for the cash register to ring. Dont think our club would make much of an impression on em. My humble opinion, Dick