Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
MATTHEW

Manuals from simplicity

MATTHEW
I ORDERED A COMPLETE SET OF MANUALS FROM SIMPLICITY FOR MY 7016. PLUS ALL OF THE BOOKS ON THE ATTACHMENTS THAT I HAVE. WHEN I OPENED THEM UP THEY WERE BEAUTIFUL. THE ONLY PROMLEM WAS THAT THEY SENT ME A SERVICE AND REPAIR MANUAL FOR A BROADMOOR SERIES THAT ALSO COVERS A ALLIS 1600 AND MASSEY FERGUSON 2600 SERIES. I CALLED SIMPLICITY AND THEY ARE GOING TO SEND ME THE SERVICE MANUAL FOR MY 7016 FOR FREE AND TOLD ME TO KEEP THE BROADMOOR BOOK. I CANNOT USE THE BROADMOOR BOOK SO IF ANYONE WANTS IT PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AND I WILL SEND IT TO YOU AT NO COST.

Woodydel
Matthew: That was nice of them & you to pas it along. I'd be happy to have them. If you could ship them "book rate" it shouldn't cost much, I'll drop you the shipping cost after I recieve them. Thanks: Gary Hamilton 2 Dunkirk Rd Ipswich, Ma 01938 617-248-033 x216 (work)