Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

A little snow overnight.

B10Dave

It snowed about 15 centimeters here in SW Ont. last night. May get some freezing rain on top of it today but rain could stay south of lake Erie and miss us. I cleared the drive this morning so I won't end up with freezing rain on top of the snow. My 51 year old BigTen with the original 10hp Briggs did a very good job of moving the snow. My drive is about 340 ft. from the road to the shop and about 50 ft. wide in front of the house. Tractor and blower reside in a heated shop and I never have any trouble with snow sticking in the chute.

snow 011.jpg

snow 005.jpg

snow 007.jpg

snow 009.jpg

snow 013.jpg

snow 014.jpg

snow 015.jpg

snow 016.jpg

• Like 1

Great pics, though I don't miss snowblowing without a cab at all.  I do miss sitting comfortably inside the cab, directing the stream of snow, while listening to the old cast-iron Briggs "sing on governor" with the load...

Hey Dave just so ya know tried to send it all your way but some decided to stay here, about 4 in. of the stuff.

Like the CA used to have one like it, loader and all

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Darl Swartz
    • a_sannine
    • Snojetter
    • GregB
    • mbsengineer
    • Chris727
    • simplewrench
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts