Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Allis 300,400 series ?

Guest Jef

Ok guys I need to determine if a hitch assembly for a snowblower I have is for a Allis 300,400 series so if anyone could post or send a picture of one it would be great. I hate to try to sell something I don't recognize. Jeff

I think Bill Wells has a blower for his 300 series. Maybe he has apicture of it. I'd like to see one myself to, because I have a sneaking suspicion that the 1974 Ac built homelite uses the same sort of blower setup. Hey Bill! Buddy, are you listening...........

Yep, I hear ya Sam------Guys I have a pic or two of my blower , but its of the wrong side, I'll take some of the hook--up side ASAP & send. How do I post pics on the site?? bill.

I have a 416 with a blower and there is no hitch, it hitches directly to the tractor. By hitch I assume you mean a separate bracket the needs to be pinned to both the tractor and blower like my 7116 has. Of course maybe this blower model doesn't need a hitch. Not sure what the model number is, I tried looking it up on the AC implement table and I forget what happened.

Jeff, Sam & I have determined the blower I have is not for a 300--400 series, sorry I couldn't be of help. bill.