Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Chris Geise - Restoration

Dutch

Chris, That's beautiful restoration (even an AC battery), and a "mean" looking 2 stage snowblower. [A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/316-h_.htm']http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/316-h_.htm[/a]

NICE looking outfit Chris. Always thought snow was white though, well sometimes yellow on the dog trail, but seen any like that..Maybe I should trade you a plow for your blower, what ya think?? MPH

CHRIS: you have a alwsome looking tractor.YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF .Where do you live in indiania? you tractor looks better than it would have came from the factory.I love your detail.That is something i always look at on tractor restorations and i would give you a 20 on a scale of 1 to 10. YOU DO GREAT WORK AND i would love to see more of your work on here in the future.FOR your blower not being original i never would have guessed if you wouldnt have said anything. keep up the great work.SEEING tractors like yours is what makes this hobby what it is. AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER

Chris I've got a 314 waiting for restoration and have to say that beauty of yours has set the standard. Guess I've got my work cut out for me!! Was the Briggs 16 good to go when you got it or did you do a rebuild on it? Once again, mighty fine tractor!! Dick