Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Guess old dogs can learn new tricks:}

MPH

Marty, Nice job. My only question is: "Did you ever need to put your feet down while plowing?" Smile..... Kent

Actualay Kent I did a couple times, when I slide off the snow mounds into the burm. Lifting the plow gave me lots of extra traction but the front end wouldn't bite enough to steer up the mound.I need a pair of them front tires like you run. As to the stichin, I feel quite accomplished as I been wantting to get that down since I first learned what Herb was doing, Just one more computer thing this site has motivated me to learn.. One ? on it, I made that one 1280 pixels by 960, If I wanted to stich them in a vert format what #'s should I use???Thanks..MPH

Maybe John Scheele or some other creative person will build special boots for you B-series operators. They could have blades, wheels, rollers, cleats, spikes, hooks, etc. Marty, The horizontal size it what really matters (try not to exceed 640). Most software will automatically reformat to keep the proper aspect ratio so the image is not distorted. Size is described as (width x height) like (640 x 480). If a photo starts out at (1000 x 500) a resize to (500 x 250) will fit the screen while retaining the proper aspect ratio. A resize to (500 x 500) will appear distorted because the width was reduced, but not the height. Just like sheetrock (4x8) (width x height). Cutting down and across the centers will have the same aspect ratio (2x4).