Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Merry,Merry/Happy, happy

720nut

:J Merry Merry to each and everyone.

There are just too many special people to thank everyone but there is one person I want to single out and that is Kent. Without all of his hard work and time spent retooling our site where would we all be?

Atta boy Kent....your the "Man of the year" in my book. Thanks again for all you do for all of us.

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 3

Merry Christmas, everyone!  Enjoy the precious time that you spend with friends and family, and remember the reason for the season...

• Like 1

7.30 am, Santa and his team of kangaroos have already done their rounds here in Australia, and we are heading into a 40 degree C day!

Seasons greetings to everybody, and best wishes for a peaceful Christmas, and a healthy and happy 2017.  A big thank you to those who have so willingly provided support to me!

• Like 1

And a very Merry and Blessed Christmas to all of my SimpletrACtors friends.  We are very blessed to be able to have family and friends around us or whether far away.  Stay warm = or cool depending on where you live!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to all my friends on here. It is a great forum full of r ally good people. I'm happy to have found this place and joined up!

• Like 1