Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
PatRarick

Woody's e-Bay comments

PatRarick
What an appropriate e-Bay item to substantiate Woody's comments! Until I saw the seller's address, I thought Woody was trying to make a point. The WMB is a collector's item, but they are fairly abundant. As to the picture and description, this appears to be a WMB, but I have never seen one in the parts book or anywhere else, with a fuel tank like this. Looked at my WMB today, and since they do not have a float type carb, I would think the fuel would run straight through if the fuel level in the tank was higher than the carb. Have to wait and see if anyone bites on this "deal". Pat[A href='http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2007622681']http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2007622681[/a]

Brent_Baumer
Maybe I'll put my 14" Mac chain saw with the seized engine on there with a minimum bid of $200. Maybe say "looks great", "sharp chain", "will include 2 extra rat tail files in sharpening kit" Nah - I couldn't bring myself to do so...Brent