Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

like new xl blower and cab

s_stephen

I picked up a like new cab and blower for my 05 legacy xl diesel the other day and got it installed and ready for snow.

my shop is a bit of a mess due to a new much bigger shop being put up.

20161231_161555.jpg

Very nice!  That 2 stage is unstopable and I love the quick hitch used for front attachments.  

I only break out the blower for big snows or to pitch my banks back before a freeze, but if I had only 1 snow moving implement it would be the 2 stage.  We had around 2 feet of snow in December so I compiled a bit of broom work and then my snowbank elimination during the Christmas thaw.

Recommendation...get yourself a cab heater and tap into your water system...I run my cab around 60-65* on a windy night when its 10* outside.  Its wonderful!  On a 30* day it can cook you!

2 hours ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Recommendation...get yourself a cab heater and tap into your water system...I run my cab around 60-65* on a windy night when its 10* outside.  Its wonderful!  On a 30* day it can cook you!

I have a heater sitting on the bench, just have to pipe it in next week.

thanks for the comments

• Who's Online (See full list)

• gwiseman
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts