Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

AC B-12 Value

Slerpingdogs

Yes, this should be in the what's it worth topic, but that link was dead for me.  New to site, joined because there is a B-12 in green that I could buy near my home town.  It looks pretty original.  It has no mower under it and no attachments.  It has wheelie bars on it so I figure someone pulled it at one time.  Wondering what its worth?

3 hours ago, 720nut said:

depends a lot on condition, no picture hard to tell. I'ld say $250 - 400 again depending on condition Just my $.02

I agree with the price. If it's possible, could you post pictures so we can give you a better estimate.

Pulling tractors are considerably more but depends on what he has put in it .

The green don't do much for it though, granted you own it you can do as you please.

You said he wants more? I'ld consider $250-300 seeing it's needing a repaint and no way of telling if everything is there or been stripped of to go pulling.

Rear tires are probably worth a few hundred in and of themselves.  If the engine is just stock, then overall with lift parts missing, etc., it's not much more than a $100-150 tractor in my opinion, less the rear tires.

Rear tires do look nice but otherwise don't see any "extras."

If anyone has the URL or at least the location for this ad or could post more pictures of this tractor, if any, I would appreciate it. I can't decide whether I like the green paint job or not. I tried searching Craigslist around the Nebraska area (based on Ryan's home state) but couldn't find anything.

Looking at the picture of it above, I kind of like the green color. Looks like Deutz-Allis green. :D

I would like to put it in my collection and have wanted to put together a puller, but not at that price and it would be too far awaysm02