Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

720 loader

macallis180

Well, here it is - warts and all.  Will have to wait til some warmer weather to see how much I didn't see when so very cold outside!  Solid rubber front tires, with road on wheels and tires. Was used for a front mounted netting, plastic, etc tarp roller/unroller on IA road projects per previous owner to owner I got it from. Supposedly just needed a starter, but he said it needed much more before he could be cofident in it  to be useful . Still needs a lot,  but will only get what it has to have because of finances = took all I had.just to buy it. LOL. !

20170108_130951.jpg

Hey Merle it don't look to bad  dOd, it should serve ya good 666

How bout some more pictures ????????????

Oh like the sign on door.

Edited by 720nut

Thanks, Lloyd.

Right now it is just jammmmmmmed in behind my 180 and crossways by my WD, with the 180 loader holding down the overhead door to this garage!  To get to it, I will have to climb over the back of my 180, and over the top of the 720.  The 3 point arms from the 180 are in front of the uprights and the rear wheels on the 720!

All in all, a wonderful problem to have.

Will be selling the 180 with loader to my son in law this spring, so then will have some room.  Now just need to sell my WD so I can get some income to work on my 720!

Probably gonna want to replace some of these poor hydraulic hoses.  Does anyone know if I will need double weave hose because of the pressure, or will single weave hose work?

THanks.

Yep, owner said seat is from an Allis 7050 full size tractor when they replaced seat. ( Also called the "extended vision" seat - LOL!  My terminoligy - not previous owners) !

I like the remounting of the hydraulic cylinder bracket so the bucket rolls back all the way. The loader on my Powermax could us that.

42 minutes ago, tadams said:

I like the remounting of the hydraulic cylinder bracket so the bucket rolls back all the way. The loader on my Powermax could us that.

Tadams, theres not a lot of roll back on any of the loaders for pwermax and Allis, I considered building another bucket when I had mine but never did

Thanks, guys. The seat is actually in good condition - probably better shape than anything on the unit!