Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Power Steering on 7790

Scott Salmons

Plcking up a Sunstar parts tractor tomorrow for the steering parts. I am getting some parts from Brettw to save some Fab time. I have noticed that the gas sovereign has a different control panel that moves the steering to the left (not sure how much yet) and also moves the choke from the tower to the panel for gear motor clearance. On the 7790 the fuel shut of is also located  on the tower like the choke. Does this have to be relocated as well?

Dash plate and fuel shutoff will be issues.  I simply moved my fuel shutoff over to the left.  I bought a PS dash plate from Simplicity and it had the spots for the diesel indicator lights and start assist.  You will also need the correct dash decal...clickit has the right one.

20140211_202649.jpg

20140211_212134.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts