Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JonetteP

More hub caps

JonetteP
We have some high dome hub caps with no part numbers, of course. I think they are ment to go on the front of a 725 or so, or an old stick steer wonder boy. They do not have any locking tabs on them, but appear to just press into a little groove that is formed into them. Can someone please help us identify them. Thank You in advance.

JonetteP
Hey Marty, it could be a 57 simlicity? Thanks for staying up late. I noticed your plow tractor did not have any chrome caps on it, do you need some? If I get dollars to come to alaska I will stop and vistit you. My cousin is an enviromental worker for the energy people. He helps people clean up the turbine engines they use for power. Have you ever panned for gold anywhere? Another friend of ours found a good river or whatever you call it about 20 years ago and proposed to his wife with a locket of this?

MPH
Gold fever is one I have avoided. Not sure why but I have never liked hub caps, mag wheels, or nicely painted ones, I still have hub caps on my ply. Voyager because someone stayed up late many nites to come up with rims that ugly..MPH