Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
JonetteP

B series and such grader blades.

JonetteP
Now I know this is a long shot but, would anyone be interested in a remanufactured grader blade for your rider? We have the facility to make them, but need to know if there is an interest. We would not plan on extorting anyone, but just make an honest living. Because of those darn patent laws, they would not be exactly simplicity. I know I can design this unit to fit under many garden tractors. I do not want to take away from the bucket series of loaders, but sometimes the grader blade just works better for other tasks. We have a b something that grades our driveway, pulls trailers, and is basically a chore tractor. If it is -40 it will start. Has not happened this year, but you never know. Thank You for your advice.

Dave-Saratoga
built to original specs would be nice, but as long as it would be a functioning grader blade that attached in a similar fashion to the original ---------- i'd be interested. in what ballpark are you figuring?