Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Phil says "KEEP YOUR BLOWERS ON"

fishnwiz

The over stuffed, warm and cuddly rat says 6 more weeks of winter!sm00

gettyimages-160527135_wide-e4292f15873b6cee3566acf021ff61d9496afb23-s700-c85.jpg

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 1

When I lived in Pa we used to hunt these rodents  dOd, not good for anything other than burrowing under your foundation and out buildings.

And to think people worship it wah

• Like 1

Around here joining the lodge is just another excuse to drink and party in the am :J666

But I admit I have a strong bias against the wild version of the oversized rodent.  When we move into the current house, I almost broke an ankle stepping into a hole hidden by overgrown raspberry canes.

Then they undermined the pole barn that I eventually replaced with a stick built garage on a real foundation.

The 22 with a scope is in the shop waiting for the season to start sm03

8 hours ago, 720nut said:

How many you want , sure we can arrange shipping 666

DON'T ship them USPS!

Edited by fishnwiz

5 hours ago, spi said:

why not? I've delivered worms, bees,and human ashes.

I have already had a box of bees break open in my delivery jeep back when I was a carrier .

Also delivered baby ducks and chickens. 

Turns out it was a mama and we had 7 baby rodent woodchucks in the yard that summer sm00.  I had a box of 22 shorts close at hand but my beloved bride stepped in before the party started........

• Like 2

16 hours ago, isetta said:

Turns out it was a mama and we had 7 baby rodent woodchucks in the yard that summer sm00.  I had a box of 22 shorts close at hand but my beloved bride stepped in before the party started........

Send her to Walmart for couple hours.  666

I KNOW  !  We'll crate them up and send them to David in Australia.  666

Edited by 720nut
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 720nut said:

Send her to Walmart for couple hours.  666

I KNOW  !  We'll crate them up and send them to David in Australia.  666

By golly, I didn't realise they are so so bad!  Otherwise, why would Lloyd be considering sharing them?  I presume they'll be coming "on ice"!  Thanks to my thoughtful friends!  Do they co-habit with rabbits, our main garden pest.?

David