Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Phil says "KEEP YOUR BLOWERS ON"

fishnwiz

The over stuffed, warm and cuddly rat says 6 more weeks of winter!sm00

gettyimages-160527135_wide-e4292f15873b6cee3566acf021ff61d9496afb23-s700-c85.jpg

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 1

When I lived in Pa we used to hunt these rodents  dOd, not good for anything other than burrowing under your foundation and out buildings.

And to think people worship it wah

• Like 1

Around here joining the lodge is just another excuse to drink and party in the am :J666

But I admit I have a strong bias against the wild version of the oversized rodent.  When we move into the current house, I almost broke an ankle stepping into a hole hidden by overgrown raspberry canes.

Then they undermined the pole barn that I eventually replaced with a stick built garage on a real foundation.

The 22 with a scope is in the shop waiting for the season to start sm03

8 hours ago, 720nut said:

How many you want , sure we can arrange shipping 666

DON'T ship them USPS!

Edited by fishnwiz

5 hours ago, spi said:

why not? I've delivered worms, bees,and human ashes.

I have already had a box of bees break open in my delivery jeep back when I was a carrier .

Also delivered baby ducks and chickens. 

Turns out it was a mama and we had 7 baby rodent woodchucks in the yard that summer sm00.  I had a box of 22 shorts close at hand but my beloved bride stepped in before the party started........

• Like 2

16 hours ago, isetta said:

Turns out it was a mama and we had 7 baby rodent woodchucks in the yard that summer sm00.  I had a box of 22 shorts close at hand but my beloved bride stepped in before the party started........

Send her to Walmart for couple hours.  666

I KNOW  !  We'll crate them up and send them to David in Australia.  666

Edited by 720nut
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 720nut said:

Send her to Walmart for couple hours.  666

I KNOW  !  We'll crate them up and send them to David in Australia.  666

By golly, I didn't realise they are so so bad!  Otherwise, why would Lloyd be considering sharing them?  I presume they'll be coming "on ice"!  Thanks to my thoughtful friends!  Do they co-habit with rabbits, our main garden pest.?

David

• Who's Online (See full list)

• dhoadley
    • John Levis
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts