Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

620 Tractor Seat

720nut

Been trying to locate a new seat or pad for mine.

Went to Jackson yesterday to Milsco which is the old Michigan seat co. they weren't much help reffered me to Reardan Sales supposedly in Missouri some where not able to find them

Anyway wondering if anyone knows them or a place to get a new seat, want to stay as close to original as possible.

Michigan Seat Co. # 102343A   Not having much luck finding

DSCN1221.JPG

DSCN1223.JPG

Edited by 720nut
  • Like 1

I've seen a lot worse Lloyd! ;)  Keep an eye out for a Sovereign seat...same thing.  I snatch them up whenever I find a good used one, and find them foster homes.  There isn't a new option I care for.

• Like 1

Thanks Josh I'll keep an eye for one.

Not sure where to post but just got my issue of L&G and read your article The Smaller Things In Life, very well written and informative.

• Like 1

LLoyd  if I were u I will buy the vinyl , clean the old one good with tsp and hot water after I send it with 200 grit , take the trim out , spray it with 3M adhesive ,spray the new vinyl as well and work it out to the same shape it is molded in , then put trim back , u will be happy with result , I did it few times works great .  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, a_sannine said:

LLoyd  if I were u I will buy the vinyl , clean the old one good with tsp and hot water after I send it with 200 grit , take the trim out , spray it with 3M adhesive ,spray the new vinyl as well and work it out to the same shape it is molded in , then put trim back , u will be happy with result , I did it few times works great .  

Any pictures of the results?

• Like 1

Has been out of production for over 10 years now so be cautious of NOS seats. If they have been stored properly they may be good but if kept in a warehouse they may be dry-rotted and ready to crack.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chris727 said:

Any pictures of the results?

Sorry  no , last one I did was on my 7116 that I sold  not long ago .

• Like 1

16 hours ago, a_sannine said:

Sounds like a good idea.

• Like 1