Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Simplicity 7016 value w/tiller and snowblower

Les

I have a 7016 hydro w/tiller and snowblower, manual lift. What is this thing worth? I have heard of these packages going for $2000 or more

Any takers?

Located in North Central Illinois

Tell Fred--- he wants a "toy" as he says,prob. only give ya $300 for it!Then he can have something in "common" with all the rest of us, Right Brett!?? dlc

Les, There is a 7016 listed in the classifieds paper here in eastern PA for $1000.00 with mower deck. Don't know the condition. Tim

I get $800-$900 for a good running 7016 hydro and in the fall can get $150 to $200 for a blower and about the same for a tiller in the spring - very seasonal on the attachments. The people getting $2000 are either dealers with a good warranty or story tellers.

How true Richard,here in NY that's about all I can get for a 7016H,$800-$1000 with just mower and it's VERY RARE that someone wants and will pay for a blower and tiller also. I would say sell the tractor/mower then sell the 2 attachments separatly,probably would make more money doing it that way! BTW the 1st thing the 'uneducated' buyer DOSEN'T want to hear is that they are buying a tractor that's over 20 yrs. old! dlc

BTW, Mr. F, when are you gonna be the proud owner of an "awful nice"[as my auctioneer friend says] 7000 Ser.or equiv.AC so you can be just like all of us!? Our friend Les here has a few "awful nice" Sim and AC units to sell to you sir! :>) dlc

Everything I got is for sale, for the right price!
Except my wife, I would have to pay somebody to take her! In case anybody cares, this is my inventory:
AC B-112, 48"deck,Sickle Bar Mower, AC B-210, 42" Deck, one old style tiller, one new style tiller, 42" Snowblower, 2 front blades, Simplicity 7016 with 42" deck,tiller and snowblower(bevel box out of tractor). Parted out AC 712S and **** shuttle transmission, some wheels and old B series parts, plus a soon to be completed "Agco-Allis" mystery tractor. Lots of stuff, no wonder my wife is mad at me all the time!!!!!

Les, Looks to me like a perfect 'starter inventory' for our friend,...won't have time to worry about 'Spot' anymore!Too bad to hear he won't get an "awful nice" shuttle though! dlc

Hey Richard, if I can find a 7000 I think I'll need a tiller this FALL and a blower next SPRING! ;<)
Fred