Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Big GIANT THANKS to BLT

fishnwiz

I know this is not the "Events" section but I wanted to be sure that every member of the club knows how much Bob should be and IS very much appreciated for all the work he did setting up our get together at the Butler Inn.

Bob has been instrumental in this local event being a great success for those who choose to attend for several years now.

It was great seeing some of the local and non local die hard attendees at this event as well as several new faces.

As usual, I find it extremely hard to get to sit and meet and greet every member who attended in the time frame allotted to our group....a bit too much B S ing on my part I guess.

Again, it is because of special people like Bob as well as the many others throughout the country who unselfishly give of their time to do little things for club members that are sometimes missed by others in our group including myself, that make our club IMO one of the best on on the web hands down! !

Thanks again Robert for your unselfish acts of kindness and for hosting what I feel was a very successful event!

The appetizers were awesome as was the pizza and ice cold beer and of course the commaraderie of good friends with common interests. 

A good time was had by all.

Wiz

• Like 3

My first time attending. Sure enjoyed it.  Yep, would have needed more time to talk to more people!   Thanks Bob for organizing.

Where's the pictures? I know Bob forgot his camera but surely at least one of you took some pictures. Everyone has at least a cell phone camera. Event did not happen without pictures!!!!!

I was lookin' for pics too.  Wanted to be there but ended up having to work the NARI home show.  Sounds like a good ol' bull session, as usual!

1 hour ago, B10Dave said:

Where's the pictures? I know Bob forgot his camera but surely at least one of you took some pictures. Everyone has at least a cell phone camera. Event did not happen without pictures!!!!!

Most of us who attended the meeting are in the witness protection program and can't have our pictures taken!:ph34r:

Too busy jawing to take pics?

• Like 1

On 2/19/2017 at 8:16 PM, CarlH said:

Ditto on the thanks to BLT.. Another productive session with much bovine fecal matter and hot air generated. sm06

Most of which was coming from your side of the table!sm03

• Who's Online (See full list)

• Ronald Hribar
    • GregB
    • Bill725
    • PRMax9020
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts