Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Latest haul...the deliberation begins

torquedoff

Thats badass...Im not seeing any other option.  Would you really part it out?  The 18 horse machines are tough to come by.  Would be the only 7000 Id ever consider.  I bet that big 18 single is a real thumper!

My B-1 has a Gruel Bros dealer decal too.

• Like 2

It's staying together. Price was right and I knew before buying it that 7018 is not commonly found like the Allis 718. Being Allis or Simplicity did not offer the K361 in a 900 or 7100 series makes it a stand alone. Just wanted to hear and appreciate others opinion on this to solidify my decision.

• Like 2

Looks good to me! I have yet to even set eyes on one. A good scrubbing and a seat will make a great difference! Congratulations! dOd

It's great to hear you're going to keep it together.

Anything known about the engine??  (Ran when parked, etc?)

Check the deck out closely; I think it'll leave a major un-cut strip.  666

• Who's Online (See full list)

• PhanDad
  • Recent Status Updates

• gwiseman

gwiseman

As you know SimpletrACtors.com has changed some recently. Working through this so PM me with questions, suggestions, and/or challenges you have. Appreciate your patience and feedback.
      · 0 replies
    • gwiseman

gwiseman

Site programming updates were made 3/23/2024. As a result some things have changed including dues payment options. We will continue maintenance and work with technicians to regain credit card payment option and clear up minor challenges. On positive it appears attaching pictures is now easier. Good day. Gene 
      · 1 reply
  • Adverts