Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
bowhunt4life

Found B-12 Seat and Arm Rests Source!!!

bowhunt4life

Spear Cushion

800-525-8156

Backrest Cushion-$17.39

Seat Cushion-$56.85

Arm Rest-$23.69 each (you have to specify all black or black with white trim)

Edited by bowhunt4life
  • Like 1

rokon2813
On 2/26/2017 at 9:22 PM, Vagabond said:

From Columbus Ohio, that might be Mary Gearhart. If it is, they are excellent quality and well worth the price....

• Like 2

rokon2813
13 minutes ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Mary told me a year ago that she was retiring.  I got a set of B10 armrests and she said they would be her last...

That is what I heard too, but I've heard from a couple people since that she started back up...

dince

I sent an email to Mary a month or so ago - no reply.  You blokes, and blokess's, will be surprised to learn than many US firms will not deal with Australians, and that a high percentage do not even respond to communications!

My resolution is to use a US person's address, and that person then forwards on my purchase to me!

I too am looking for a seat cushion and a backrest, for a 700/725.

David

rokon2813
2 hours ago, dince said:

I sent an email to Mary a month or so ago - no reply.  You blokes, and blokess's, will be surprised to learn than many US firms will not deal with Australians, and that a high percentage do not even respond to communications!

My resolution is to use a US person's address, and that person then forwards on my purchase to me!

I too am looking for a seat cushion and a backrest, for a 700/725.

David

David, if that is Mary, she is not a firm, but an individual person. I "think" working out of her home.

I would be really surprised if she got the email and didn't at least answer.

This is one of her seats on a 725

2 25 17 031.jpg

Edited by rokon2813
  • Like 2

dince

Fair enough, Don.  I will look back and find the email I'm sure I sent, to Mary.  By golly, that seat and backrest look great, really worth trying to get, I'm sure!

David

Chris727
On 2/28/2017 at 10:35 AM, bowhunt4life said:

Spear Cushion

800-525-8156

Backrest Cushion-$17.39

Seat Cushion-$56.85

Arm Rest-$23.69 each (you have to specify all black or black with white trim)

I think they were a vendor for a lot of OEM cushions and they made the well's set. 

• Like 1

bowhunt4life

I should know more about quality when they ship my order this week. They are the same source Well Implement used but I hear Wells Implement is getting out of the garden tractors.

• Like 1

bowhunt4life

Would these be the same as my B110  ?

Llyod the B12 seats and arm rests are different. They are black and configured differently. Your style you can still find on Ebay. Wells Implement may have some left.

fishnwiz
5 hours ago, bowhunt4life said:

I should know more about quality when they ship my order this week. They are the same source Well Implement used but I hear Wells Implement is getting out of the garden tractors.

WOW

Too bad about Wells getting out. That's a big loss to the vintage tractor community .

dince
6 hours ago, bowhunt4life said:

I look forward to hearing your comments on the Spear cushion.  They seem more reasonably priced than others, but of course a lower price may compromise quality.  As I have said previously, I need a set for my 700/725, and the ones in Rokon's photo (Mary's) above look great.  Would it be sacralidge to put arm rests on my tractor?

David

dince
6 hours ago, 720nut said:

Would these be the same as my B110  ?

Of course without mouse holes.

DSCN1259.JPG

Lloyd, is that a green tractor, or is my internet on the blink?  Yellow wheels???

David

• Like 1