Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Found B-12 Seat and Arm Rests Source!!!

bowhunt4life

Spear Cushion

800-525-8156

Backrest Cushion-$17.39

Seat Cushion-$56.85

Arm Rest-$23.69 each (you have to specify all black or black with white trim)

Edited by bowhunt4life
  • Like 1

Spear Cushion

800-525-8156

Backrest Cushion-$17.39

Seat Cushion-$56.85

• Like 2

On 2/26/2017 at 9:22 PM, Vagabond said:

From Columbus Ohio, that might be Mary Gearhart. If it is, they are excellent quality and well worth the price....

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Talntedmrgreen said:

Mary told me a year ago that she was retiring.  I got a set of B10 armrests and she said they would be her last...

That is what I heard too, but I've heard from a couple people since that she started back up...

I sent an email to Mary a month or so ago - no reply.  You blokes, and blokess's, will be surprised to learn than many US firms will not deal with Australians, and that a high percentage do not even respond to communications!

My resolution is to use a US person's address, and that person then forwards on my purchase to me!

I too am looking for a seat cushion and a backrest, for a 700/725.

David

2 hours ago, dince said:

I sent an email to Mary a month or so ago - no reply.  You blokes, and blokess's, will be surprised to learn than many US firms will not deal with Australians, and that a high percentage do not even respond to communications!

My resolution is to use a US person's address, and that person then forwards on my purchase to me!

I too am looking for a seat cushion and a backrest, for a 700/725.

David

David, if that is Mary, she is not a firm, but an individual person. I "think" working out of her home.

I would be really surprised if she got the email and didn't at least answer.

This is one of her seats on a 725

2 25 17 031.jpg

Edited by rokon2813
  • Like 2

Fair enough, Don.  I will look back and find the email I'm sure I sent, to Mary.  By golly, that seat and backrest look great, really worth trying to get, I'm sure!

David

On 2/28/2017 at 10:35 AM, bowhunt4life said:

Spear Cushion

800-525-8156

Backrest Cushion-$17.39

Seat Cushion-$56.85

I think they were a vendor for a lot of OEM cushions and they made the well's set. 

• Like 1

I should know more about quality when they ship my order this week. They are the same source Well Implement used but I hear Wells Implement is getting out of the garden tractors.

• Like 1

Would these be the same as my B110  ?

Of course without mouse holes.

DSCN1259.JPG

Edited by 720nut
  • Like 1

Llyod the B12 seats and arm rests are different. They are black and configured differently. Your style you can still find on Ebay. Wells Implement may have some left.

5 hours ago, bowhunt4life said:

I should know more about quality when they ship my order this week. They are the same source Well Implement used but I hear Wells Implement is getting out of the garden tractors.

WOW

Too bad about Wells getting out. That's a big loss to the vintage tractor community .

6 hours ago, bowhunt4life said:

I look forward to hearing your comments on the Spear cushion.  They seem more reasonably priced than others, but of course a lower price may compromise quality.  As I have said previously, I need a set for my 700/725, and the ones in Rokon's photo (Mary's) above look great.  Would it be sacralidge to put arm rests on my tractor?

David

6 hours ago, 720nut said:

Of course without mouse holes.

DSCN1259.JPG

Lloyd, is that a green tractor, or is my internet on the blink?  Yellow wheels???

David

• Like 1