Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

iSave Tractors opinions or experiences

TimJr

I have been seeing a place on the web called iSave Tractors that has reproduction Kohler carbs and other parts.  Has anyone used the parts or have any experience with them?  I got involved in a JD 214 with a K321 that needed a throttle shaft kit.  Well, the throttle shaft kit is about as much as a complete new carb from iSave Tractors.  I had already started in on the Kohler carb when I found this other place, so too late on this project.  Tim

In the past year I've replaced two kohler k carbs with ones from them, both fit and work just fine. Also Norman seems to be a good guy, you can usually talk to him on the phone. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TimJr said:

I have been seeing a place on the web called iSave Tractors that has reproduction Kohler carbs and other parts.  Has anyone used the parts or have any experience with them?  I got involved in a JD 214 with a K321 that needed a throttle shaft kit.  Well, the throttle shaft kit is about as much as a complete new carb from iSave Tractors.  I had already started in on the Kohler carb when I found this other place, so too late on this project.  Tim

Tim

I've not purchased anything from iSave Tractors. The owner is a contributing author in Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine and several readers have purchased from them. gw

Edited by gwiseman