Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

rich_kildow

ID This Cab

BLT
2 hours ago, Bill725 said:

I also agree with Mike. Snow cab for late model Sovereign/900/2800 series tractors. MFG. #1693269. Manufactured by Original Tractor Cab Co. Inc. for Simplicity.

Cab instructions for 1693269 are in "Downloads" section.

rich_kildow

It's mine now!  Drove about 4 hours round trip and paid $250 for it.  I had him down to $200, but he cut an additional 3 hours off the total to meet me almost half way.  It's in excellent shape and I can't wait to finally have the right cab for my tractors.  The old soft cab style that I cobbled together does the job, but just isn't up to snuff!

• Like 1

rich_kildow

Agreed.  I didn't realize the hard windshield and electric wiper were option to go with this cab!  I will definitely pick those up before the snow flied next year.  

• Like 1

Troymillian

Hello, first time posting here. I have one of these cabs and thought maybe someone here might be interested in it. I acquired it with some other tractors I bought and have never used it. The cab is in good shape and doesn't look like it has been used much. I am located in NE Iowa and I am asking $275.00 for it. If anyone is interested in it let me know and I can post some pics if you like.   

rich_kildow

Whoa, my thread came back from the dead!  

Welcome to the club!  You'd be best served by posting a for sale ad for this.  That way you'll get more traffic with people looking to buy.