Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Talntedmrgreen

Northern Ohio Gathering, this Saturday

Talntedmrgreen

5 days till our little get-together.  Weather is looking warm and sunny at this point.  Would be great to hear what folks plan to bring to sell/trade.  Gives me time to hit the ATM machine a few times.

Feel free to chime into the discussion here:

Talntedmrgreen

Tomorrow is the day...the weather couldn't look better for us!  Hoping to be there shortly before noon.  I'm all loaded up and have a bit of time to throw things in the trailer if there's something anyone needs.

ottawa_pjpg.png.9d436b5aa4d3ad771738702850fdcffb.png

fishnwiz

Josh....Seeing as you are a BIG TIME collector of Allis stuff I saw this and thought of you!   This is something NOBODY else will have at the shows and you will be the talk of the town with this baby in your yard!

Your welcome!! dOd

Allis Chalmers cotton stripper with table type head 6 cylinder engine. Has not been used since 08 but has been barn kept. 2500 no less

01717_axQ5Kuczr6j_600x450.jpg

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 1

colincox1

Hi all,. What a great gathering.  Thank you all for making the effort.   To come and making it a fantastic event

A plea from the heart, please can someone ask/contact the guy with the sunstar with plow setup to contact me or can someone tell me what is name is and even better give me his tel number .  I made a mistake!!!! 

Please help me 

Edited by colincox1
Spelling

goatfarmer
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 0:38 PM, fishnwiz said:

Josh....Seeing as you are a BIG TIME collector of Allis stuff I saw this and thought of you!   This is something NOBODY else will have at the shows and you will be the talk of the town with this baby in your yard!

Your welcome!! dOd

Allis Chalmers cotton stripper with table type head 6 cylinder engine. Has not been used since 08 but has been barn kept. 2500 no less

01717_axQ5Kuczr6j_600x450.jpg

Methinks you should get that, Wiz, here's a buyer...https://charlotte.craigslist.org/grd/6045828869.html

• Like 1