Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Prospect For the Next Poll

PatRarick

Pat, Have not heard from the boy since we pulled his chain. Hope we didn't inadvertently step on his toes. Certainly wasn't my intention. Ron

Nah, not Marty. He can take it just as well as he gives it. Bet he's on a long drywall job or out rubberneckin for tractors. Dick

Marty is as wise as a 100 year old man, and as spry as a 20 year old. Why do you think he lives in Alaska? For the mild weather? He won't tell because he doesn't want all of us moving up there.

Since MPH would not give his age in post #6512, how about a poll to guess his age? He could name the winning group himself! Pat

But, the fountain of youth in Tok must be frozen over at least 7 or 8 months a year... How does it work?

It works on 700 mile round trips to Anchorage to see a 12 and 14 yr old preform thier first Gymnastics expo after being involved in it for 5 weeks then topping it off with the same 12 year old all dressed up like a lady playing violin in her first concert when she started playing just before Christmas. have a good nite...MPH Oh ya wanna step on my toes ya gotta do something like ask me for my ph # and name to enter into ya computer when I try to buy a spare fan belt and a qt of oil for my ole dodge at a Schucks auto parts store. good thing I had my steel toe boots on cuz I kicked back, left without the belt..

Marty, Now I understand! You are one of those rare "independent" individuals who doesn't want the rest of the world telling him what to do and know his business. Friend of mine here in Tennessee refused to buy a small part from Radio Shack because they wanted his phone number and name for their computer. I think you two would get along just fine. Oh, the friend is probably the best welder in this end of the state. If he cannot weld it then it cannot be welded. Roy

Roy, When it comes to Radio Shack, I'm like Woody. Whenever I see a new employee, here's how it goes: RS> Name please Me> Cash RS> I'm sorry, but I need your name. Me> Cash RS> I need your name for the receipt. Me> For the third time, CASH, like Johnny Cash. RS> Oh, I'm sorry. First name? Me> Sue, and don't say anything about that. RS> Oh... Oh... Okay. Address? Me> 123-ABC New Jersey. RS> What? Me> I'm homeless. I live in my car. 123-ABC is the tag number. And, don't ask me for any credit cards or personal ID. I don't have any that either, not since they let me out. I served my time, I'm alright now, but I get really nervous when I get hassled. Please, take my money, please.

Last night, telemarketer on the phone. Are you over 21. No. Is someone else there over 21. No. Do you know anyone over 21. No Uh. Thank you. Bye....X