Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
AGCO918

BOUGHT A SIMPLICITY LAWNCART TODAY

AGCO918
Must be an ECHO in here. I thought I was the only one that repeated myself. Glad to see I'm not alone. Just Kidding. Happy you found what you wanted - I know the feeling.. M. Kerr

PeppyDan
Great to hear you finally found one. Maybe you can bring it to the Farm Power of the Past show this year. I hope to have another tractor or two there this year. PeppyDan

AGCO918
Bought a lawncart today off of club member Mike Ward from cincinatti ohio. IT was worth the 1 1/2 hr drive to buy it.I have been looking for one of these for about 10 yrs now and now i fill like a kid all over again because i found the only thing that i have wanted for a long time and it fills like winning the lottery.SOME of you might think i am off the wall for filling this way but when you look and look and never find that one thing it gets real frustrating when you dont find that one special attachment that you need or want to finish the puzzle . THANK you to mike for selling me the cart and for all of you club members for helping me when i need help with a ? . THIS great club that we all belong to is trueily the best bunch of people i have ever been in contact with, and to be able to find the hard to find items is great. AGCO918 CHAD E SHAFER[A href='http://www.simpletractors.com/gallery/old_&_new(er).htm'][img src='http://www.simpletractors.com/images/gallery_images/cs_cart_1.jpg'][/a]