Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Spring Tillage

Floydster

Is anyone going to the Spring Tillage and Warm up Days in Menomonie, Wis. on May 5th? It's open to all makes of garden tractors. The way it sounds it's going to be a lot of fun, lots of tractors. Floydster

I'd like to make it Floyd, but it's opening weekend of Walleye season, and I hope to be plowing a wake early that morning. If not, I'm under heavy pressure to attend my Nephew's First Communion Party. Somewhere in there, I have to till, spray, and plant 1/2 acre of sweet corn. Paul

The Spring Tillage will be held at the Andre Kraft farm 3 mi. south of Menomonie on Hiway 25. There willbe 10 acres to play with, should be a great time! More info later.

Hi Floyd, we are going to try to make it with our 4040, or a used one we have with a tiller. I hope to see some green boys there to show them up. I went to college there so I am familiar with the area, where is this located at. What farm are we goning to? I know quite a few locals so I would appreciate any info you or anyone else has. Thank You