• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

New Registry is Live   02/05/2017

You can now start adding tractors.  Please review your entries to make sure they are in the correct category and the information is still correct.  Add pictures if you have them.  See the topic in News and Announcements.
    • Kent

New Member List & Member Map   02/12/2017

Implemented both a new Member List and Member Map.  See News & Announcements for more details.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bowhunt4life

B12 Seat Cushion Report

10 posts in this topic

So I've ordered two sets of replacement cushions from Speer Cushion Co in Colorado (same vendor Wells Implement used). I am very happy with the arm rests and seat cushion. The tractor pictured got new arm rests and seat cushion tonight. I have another B12 with a back rest. The backrest is close but not exact. A seat cushion and  two arm rests cost me $119 and a full complete set was $134.

20170418_195613.jpg

20170418_195608.jpg

19 hours ago, 720nut said:

Nice , do they have them for B 110's ?

Yes the do have them for B110's. Mary Gearheart (a member of this club) also makes seats for the B1, B10, B110, B112, B210 and B212. I've bought from her in the past and would highly recommend Mary for your B110 seat cushions and arm rests.

1 person likes this

Just ordered my 2nd set from Mary now for my recently purchased B112.  More reasonably priced than other places, and in my limited experience - same quality.

Mary posted that she wasn't making sets for a while because she was unable to procure the vinyl she uses for the cushions, but now has the product again.

1 person likes this

After I contacted Mary via email, I then sent the check to:

Mary Gearheart

7665 Haenszel Rd.

Grove City, OH. 43123-8775

Contact her Lloyd, to make sure you have the correct address.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0