Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Sign in to follow this  
SmilinSam

Time to wear a new Hat

SmilinSam
Kent, The wife monogrammed the name on a separate piece of cloth because we couldn't fit the hat in the machines hoop. After she went to bed, I stiched it on by hand. After puncturing my fingers about 50 times and a few choice words and many blessings I got it on, a little crooked, but its on there. I think I'll leave the sewing to her from now on and stick to the garage work..............Oh, my poor fingers.....

Kent
That'd never happen, Dutch. Even the oldest green tractors had running boards... Nice hat -- did the Missus embroider your name on it? http://www.tractorshed.com/gallery/tphotos/a6059.jpg

Marion_Kerr
How about Smilin"domesticated"Sam??????? By the way, I do have a couple pair of pants the waist could be let out in a little. Maybe you've discovered a back-up vocation to your wood business or a back-up hobby to SimpletrACtors!!!