Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

Lift lever

Erich_Siewert

My lift lever on my Big-Ten slips done when I have it pulled back to lift the snowblower. is there any easy way to fix this or can you get parts to fix it? Thanks Erich :-)

Sounds like the lever pawl (dog) could be jumping out of the quadrant notch. Does it happen when the tractor hits a bump? Check the adjustment, and for worn parts. You may need to rig up a transport chain.

Dutch, See you added "cut and paste" to your discussion arsenal. Now it's MPH's turn. (Mesage #6572) Pat

it dose happen when i hit a bump or just by moving at all it will fall down. How do you check for adjustment and what parts shoud I look at to see if they are worn? Thanks Erich ;-)

Is your button on top of the lift handle still spring loaded??Or maybe your lift arm is a mite short and it is just barely engauging in the slot..MPH Like that Pat??