Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

New poll on club news page...

Kent

Dutch, I think clubmember Stan Danielson has one (trencher) for his AC720. I saw one for sale once - pretty sure it was around $2500. I have to keep voting in the 'other not listed' categories. Last poll, I was thinking the front end loader as the most useful/valuable. This time, I was thinking back hoe, all the way. Jeff

Jeff, Thanks for the tip, but that's way too big for my little tractor. I need something similar to the N-I MODEL H-900. http://www.simpletractors.com/images/b_attachments_images/ground_saw2_small.jpg

Sorry Jeff, I guess that's just the price you pay for being an exceptional guy with an exceptional tractor. Only the "big boys" ever had a backhoe available, to my knowledge.

Kent, The CAD Plans model 508 is ideally suited to serious garden tractors. If you haven't seen their volume 4.1 CAD Plans News you might enjoy looking them over. I know this isn't original equipment but it sure expands the possibilities. Ron

the lawncart to me.just bought one after all these yrs and i fill like a little kid going to the candy store.agco918 chad e shafer

My operation could sure use the forklift at times....bet I'll never see one of those up close at an auction.