Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

What's wrong with me ?

720nut

Don't quite understand me but I'm trying to sell tractors and I go for a little ride today and come home with a truck load.

couple pieces hidden

DSCN1393.JPG

Hello, That stuff Just gets passed from one member to another. LOL!!!!!!

Thanks Ken in Mi

• Like 1

Hello, I got the green onan generator from my neighbor , I could not use it . So, I gave it to Phil, who gave me a mower deck , I gave the mower deck and some sovereign parts to Lloyd .

Lloyd got the generator from Phil .  I wonder where it will go next?? LOL

Thanks Ken in Mi

2 hours ago, maxwood said:

Hello, I got the green onan generator from my neighbor , I could not use it . So, I gave it to Phil, who gave me a mower deck , I gave the mower deck and some sovereign parts to Lloyd .

Lloyd got the generator from Phil .  I wonder where it will go next?? LOL

Thanks Ken in Mi

That sounds alot like a commercial I remember from the 70's that talked about the ":Clap" (Vd) which I think today is STDs? :P

Edited by fishnwiz
  • Like 1

Well Lloyd I guess you need to amend your post about selling the collection! &:) Couple pieces to add.

It's not a disease or illness, it's a habit. Not a bad habit, certainly not! At least I don't think so. :ph34r:

• Like 2

On 6/6/2017 at 8:48 AM, fishnwiz said:

That sounds alot like a commercial I remember from the 70's that talked about the ":Clap" (Vd) which I think today is STDs? :P

Wouldn't want an Onan generator. But getting one would be better than what's above Lloyd!!;)

Edited by gwiseman
  • Like 1

To clear things up no clap thank gooness.

One inquiry since I posted about collection so I'll just keep and add to it