Unofficial Home of Old Simplicity & Allis-Chalmers Garden Tractors

• Announcements

• Kent

Sign In or Password Problems?   10/09/2016

If you can't Sign In, you need to reset your password.  Use the Forgot Your Password link at the bottom of the Sign In screen, and the site will send you an email to reset it. If you have an AOL email account, use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the screen -- AOL is intermittently blocking email from the site.
    • Kent

Feedback Please!   10/28/2017

See News and Announcements forum.
Bigkahuna427

Axle Tubes

Bigkahuna427

Will an axle tube for a Landlord 3310V Swap into a Sovereign 3416S?   How is the Shuttle drive on these tractors?   I have seen a couple of the Sovereigns around and wondering if the landlord attachments I have fit?

Edited by Bigkahuna427
More Questions!

MikeES

The axle tube is the same for all gear shift (3-speed, 4-speed) transaxles.

The shuttle drive is great (if it is set up correct and in good shape) , very easy forward/back without clutching.

The attachments are mostly interchangeable for all large frame tractors which the 2 you listed are.

Bigkahuna427
3 hours ago, MikeES said:

The axle tube is the same for all gear shift (3-speed, 4-speed) transaxles.

The shuttle drive is great (if it is set up correct and in good shape) , very easy forward/back without clutching.

The attachments are mostly interchangeable for all large frame tractors which the 2 you listed are.

Well, that is good news.   Think I might be getting scooped on this one though.   I assume or maybe I shouldn't that the implements for my 2010 and 2110 would fit?   I am not sure what a large frame tractor is?

gwiseman

Implements should work on all the garden tractors mentioned (2010, 2110, and 3310).  Landlord, Sovereign, Baron 7000 & 7100 Model are considered large frame garden tractors. 

Bigkahuna427
On 6/8/2017 at 8:08 AM, gwiseman said:

Implements should work on all the garden tractors mentioned (2010, 2110, and 3310).  Landlord, Sovereign, Baron 7000 & 7100 Model are considered large frame garden tractors. 

Ah, so I see the Sovereign has a 4" longer wheelbase.   But the attachments for my smaller tractors still fit?